Right OBDII Cable?

Although the one bull got off Amazon works, there are quite a few post on here from members that got the amazon offerings that didn't work or worked for awhile & then didn't - the safest bet is:

Diagnostic Interface for TuneECU Motorbikes

Well, in the interests of maintaining my reputation for ordering far more crap than I need, I just did my best to order the one you recommended with no luck that I can see. This is in addition to the one on eBay that I ordered earlier today for 20 bucks. So, 16 plus 4, in pounds, is how much USA $? Site will not tell me so I ordered anyway, could it give me any PayPal acknowledgment......No! So, I suspect they got my $ and it be a miracle if I get the cable. Darn it. I will reserve final judgement until some time passes and I see what has gone awry, if anything.

Thanks for the info anyway, it is probably just my 70 year old brain not understanding how it is done, as usual.

Last edited:
Update: Figured out how to navigate the Lonelec site, missed a couple itsy bitsy teeny weeny check boxes. $26.50 USA per PayPal. Thanks again.

Back