Right now i'm listening to....

Must be a squid...or another gifted cephalopod

Wow. Riding a Rocket, while keying up the I-pod and simultaneously typing about it on this forum...now THAT's multitasking!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. LUV the avatar...reminds me of my massively misspent youth!:D

Wow. Riding a Rocket, while keying up the I-pod and simultaneously typing about it on this forum...now THAT's multitasking!!!!!!!!

LOL..come on Dracul i hope your not one of those who has to follow the yellow brick road to get where he's going.:confused: It's amazing what one can do with a little practice.
:)
Texting While Riding Motorcycle in India - YouTube

Though it would be interesting to see what MUSIC others listen to ...............:cool:

Love listening to music on my IPod while riding the the Rocket..

Crazy - Icehouse 1987 - YouTube

I love Icehouse, and I'm not even an Aussie! Have you heard their tunes called "Icehouse" and "Walls?" Good stuff.

Check out some Angel City -- that's some good music to ride to! They also go by The Angels.

Wow. Riding a Rocket, while keying up the I-pod and simultaneously typing about it on this forum...now THAT's multitasking!!!!!!!!

LOL..come on Dracul i hope your not one of those who has to follow the yellow brick road to get where he's going.:confused: It's amazing what one can do with a little practice.
:)
Texting While Riding Motorcycle in India - YouTube

Though it would be interesting to see what MUSIC others listen to ...............:cool:

...Yeah...and then we hit the truck!:eek: Too funny!:D

Back