RIding To Eureka Springs

PianoMan

Nitrous
I know it's early but I thought I'd ask if we plan on riding together to RAA III?

I'm going down on Friday and staying until Monday morning. That might be too soon for anyone that's got to work Friday. Anyway, just wanted to check and see.

I know it's early but I thought I'd ask if we plan on riding together to RAA III?

I'm going down on Friday and staying until Monday morning. That might be too soon for anyone that's got to work Friday. Anyway, just wanted to check and see.

What exactly is RAA III??? May be a stupid question, I live in the Springfield area and when it's nice, I ride down there about once a month.

Never mind, Rockets Across America I presume. Anyway, I still go down there about once a month April - November. Great roads in and out of the place.

Last edited:
That's what I'm planning on doing... Friday through Monday. It will be at least two of us :D.

I guess we need to settle on a motel...

I'm in, if allowed.

Well, if'n you don't mind, that makes 3 of us (took Friday & Monday off as well).

We need to visit and figure out when & where we'll get together for Thursday evening. I'd rather ride down after work Thursday & stay somewhere in lieu of an additional hour + of riding on Friday.

Let me know guys.

Tomo, where are you hanging out during your time in ES? I'm shackin' up with George until Sunday but lookin' for a place to rest Sunday evening, hell, even Thursday night for that matter. What was I thinkin'?

Last edited:
No Fun For Me

Rusty....... Looks like you and Tom and anyone else who can make it to KC on Thursday will have to do it without me. I've got to work that night until 10 pm and then probably get some shut eye for the Friday ride.

If anyone's interested I'm playing at the Raphael Hotel in the Plaza from 6 - 10 pm. I only do old music for old people so bring along your hearing aids and forgetfulness and you'll fit right in.

Let's look for a Sunday in the next few weeks that will have temps above 60 and maybe we could meet in Weston and discuss the plans of September?

I'll have to work Thursday for sure and will probably need Thursday evening to get ready for the trip, but that's still a long ways off.

This may go down as the frozen summer of 2008 :eek:.... almost May and a freeze warning for tonight? I rode to work today and used the heated grips going to and coming back.

Weston sounds like fun. Where's that Pig guy in all of this?????

OK everyone. The get together to discuss the trip sounds like a good idea. I'm wondering when the departure time might be for Friday morning but there's plenty of time to discuss matters. I guess I'll plan on an early ride out of St. Joe to get to KC by the time the group is ready to head south.

See ya.

Back