rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
Met up with Mulley and billb yesterday at knob hill va and going to do some riding in VA today exactly where we haven't decided it
IMG_20161112_073523053_HDR.jpg
It's bout 32 degrees right now will be pulling out shortly

We all dress accordingly and none of us froze. I didn't have any heated wear so the only problem I had was my fingertips got cold. Heading home tomorrow. :(

Jay and Mully are the fires any where near you?

I was on my way to meet Jay in Bristol heading up Hwy 25 and I could see the fire on the side of the mountain in NC yesterday. Where we're at now in VA there is no fires that we're aware of. We stopped in a store and there was US Forestry fire trucks in the area however. One was from New Mexico. I didn't realize they would travel this far but I guess they do. Down where I live in Anderson SC there is smoke hovering around from all the fires. The wind is blowing all the smoke in that direction. Its kind of eerie looking. Bill took some pictures yesterday that had rings around the setting sun. Must be the smoke causing the effect.

They have some fire going on around look out Mt and in Marion county which is above Chattanooga but not close to where I live Wendy told me they had a couple on the skyway on the NC side the other day

I'll post some videos when I get a chance or pix depending on how the camera reavted

IMG_20161114_110845181.jpg

Dave this is at work this morning that is all smoke not fog in jasper tn

Back