vanguard138

Living Legend
Ride
2013 Rocket III Touring
I am looking for suggestions on riding gear for warm/hot weather. I love my Aerostich but it gets a bit toasty above 75 degrees.

Thanks,

Rick

Teknic make a really good full-mesh jacket. Good quality body armour. I've got one and i'm really happy with it. Teknic gear is top shelf at an affordable price,

RJays Breeze Jacket

I got mine for free as a work bonus but having worn it through summer I'd happily have bought it. Found it to be just a cool as any mesh jacket while you're moving and probably as hot as anything black when you're not (but hey, a little sweat just makes it cooler when the air starts to flow again). Really like the fit and that it's leather.

Best summer gloves by a mile are these: Moto National Accessories - FIVE GLOVES AIRFLOW

And for my Aussie mates, best winter gloves: Moto National Accessories - Five Gloves WFX Tech

Any suggestion for a water proof jacket that is actually water proof .also good old gauntlet gloves similar to what the cops wear.ive been hunting around for the gloves for a while with no success. Thanks

No such thing Peter. I wear a $45 rain jacket over my leather jacket. It's about 95% water proof and the small amount it lets through won't get through my other jacket. Folds up pretty small and lives in my saddle bag. Would also fit in the old air box and could be worn over anything. R-Jays and Motordry make good ones.

I've got Motodry jacket and pants .. i stay dry .. yet to find a bike jacket that's actually waterproof , no matter what the makers claim. Maybe the really expensive BMW Gortex stuff is .

Back