For Sale Riders-backrest - on UK eBay

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Spotted and posted earlier this week by @ice cream eyes - love the user id too ICE!

The last one I saw go in the UK this year for 308 pounds or similar crazy money for JUST the backrest itself and it turned out to be a member's @laraza no doubt very happy with result.;):D

Triumph rocket 3 seat and riders backrest | eBay

This does appear to be the 'Classic' R3 version, for Stds, Classics and Roadsters - not for Tourings, but the backrest itself will fit the Touring version of this seat and the Touring Solo seat.
An excellent condition triumph rocket 3 touring seat with the very rare(and now obsolete)riders backrest,comes with fitting instructions and fixing bracket(new).

Last edited:
Wonder what an unused set is worth?. ;):eek:
Whatever they will pay on the day but in my experience not much more than used as they are so rare anyway and do not seem to wear at all if kept reasonably clean.

Tonester has a couple available once I pick them up from him in Sydney to move on.

This belongs to one of the Rocket owners on Facebook ....he had it up for sale with a £400 price tag

I have one in a garage gathering dust. Maybe I should watch this eBay auction and put mine for sale ? ;-)

Spotted and posted earlier this week by @ice cream eyes - love the user id too ICE!

The last one I saw go in the UK this year for 308 pounds or similar crazy money for JUST the backrest itself and it turned out to be a member's @laraza no doubt very happy with result.;):D

Triumph rocket 3 seat and riders backrest | eBay

This does appear to be the 'Classic' R3 version, for Stds, Classics and Roadsters - not for Tourings, but the backrest itself will fit the Touring version of this seat and the Touring Solo seat.

Ice Cream Eyes is a character from "Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy". I always seem to get the blame and so does he:) Really surreal stuff. Its very Marmite, you either love it or hate it.

Back