For Sale Rider's backrest mount

Bigjaype

I'll eat Sonny's sandwich...
Ride
R1200GS
Hope this the the right place to do this...
If anyone is interested in purchasing this mount, please let me know...not sure of the pricing as yet but I have started off with basing it on having 10 made up. I estimate between AU$100 to AU$150...I shipped the second one that was part of my original order to Canada for under AU$20.
Below is details of the mount. I purchased a backrest off eBay which then bolted onto the mount.
This will work as an alternative to the Triumph rider's backrest mount...
Just remember, it is only for the mount...backrest to be purchased separately.

Bump a great idea, but no more takers?;):(

The Hayley backrests on eBay are Au$50-100 depending how flash and deluxe you want to go with the pad and accessory bags etc.

Were a few of these produced then?
Seats, backrests or the modified block to fit aftermarket backrests to Rockets using the three different factory seats with the rider's backrest option?

If you mean the block I believe there has not been enough interest. Two prototypes were made by @Jason Jurgens for his own use and one has been sold already.

If you get an order together I am sure it can be done and as the drawings have been provided anyone can take them to an engineering shop and have them made up anywhere.
Link Removed

I can arrange a stock of the R3 seats to suit. Aussie dealer prices below.

For Tourings:

The replacement LONGHAUL TOURING SEAT - DUAL T2302130 currently Au$625.00 is made up of
BUCKET SOLO SEAT A9708162 and COMFORT PILLION SEAT A9708163
I have a used set.
T2302130_Long-Haul-Touring-Seat_White-1000x1000.jpg

The original single piece LONGHAUL TOURING SEAT - DUAL A9700209 now discontinued but I have a couple of new ones.

upload_2019-4-25_15-11-26.png

For Standards/Classics and Roadsters:
CLASSIC TOURING SEAT - DUAL A9708164 currently Au$180

I have a new one and plenty more available.
A9708164-1000x1000.png

Last edited:
Back