Ride northern Washington St.

TriumphR3Newb

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket 3 Classic
Ok, hopefully will have ramair installed by tomorrow night and looking to head out this weekend travelling to northern Washington state. Apparently going to be pissing rain this weekend in my area but hoping less in the Omak Washington area. Anyone suggest a campsite around Omak? A bike friendly one would be preferred. Thanks.

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Ok, hopefully will have ramair installed by tomorrow night and looking to head out this weekend travelling to northern Washington state. Apparently going to be pissing rain this weekend in my area but hoping less in the Omak Washington area. Anyone suggest a campsite around Omak? A bike friendly one would be preferred. Thanks.
I recommend the campground at Haynes Point Provincial Park in Okanagon, just your side of the border.
A real kewl place!
Where ya plan to travel?

TriumphR3Newb

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket 3 Classic
Got a big trip planned for the summer heading south but just got to get out of "Dodge" for the weekend. With all the rain that is expected (everywhere around here) I was thinking (hoping) it might be a little drier south of the border.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock