sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Tonight on my way home from work MR harley davidson hits the gas drops the hand off the bars and thinks he is going to pass me. Think again. One look at MR slick and my blood boils. I let him come up beside me and then we hit it. It happened in town so at the light he pulls up beside and says 'all you rice grinders are alike thinking you can beat out a harley wait until we hit the open highway. Now I am somewhere between thinking about tearing this guys head off or just laughing at him. I got a grip and laugh at him. I point to the TRIUMPH on the gas tank and say really? Try british you moron. He has no idea and starts revving up his little harley. Now we are back on the open rode out of town he is pushing speeds well over the posted limit. About this time mr ego takes over. I pull up beside his little harley and gave him the international peace sign. The second I here him downshift am gone full throttle. What a moron he is nothing but a speck in my mirrors in a matter of seconds. It may be wrong but that really made my day. Hopefully the harley moron will do a little reading and figure out that TRIUMPH is not a rice grinder.
I am 57 years old and should not behave like this but **** it was fun.

Tonight on my way home from work MR harley davidson hits the gas drops the hand off the bars and thinks he is going to pass me. Think again. One look at MR slick and my blood boils. I let him come up beside me and then we hit it. It happened in town so at the light he pulls up beside and says 'all you rice grinders are alike thinking you can beat out a harley wait until we hit the open highway. Now I am somewhere between thinking about tearing this guys head off or just laughing at him. I got a grip and laugh at him. I point to the TRIUMPH on the gas tank and say really? Try british you moron. He has no idea and starts revving up his little harley. Now we are back on the open rode out of town he is pushing speeds well over the posted limit. About this time mr ego takes over. I pull up beside his little harley and gave him the international peace sign. The second I here him downshift am gone full throttle. What a moron he is nothing but a speck in my mirrors in a matter of seconds. It may be wrong but that really made my day. Hopefully the harley moron will do a little reading and figure out that TRIUMPH is not a rice grinder.
Sometimes you got to do what you got to do.:coffee:

I would just say " that's a cute bike you have there"

Get yourself a Carpenter kit and you can do that to ****** rockets, too.

Off the line you can do it anyway rather stock. I ride with ****** rockets sometimes in town because they get together while others don't. I've roasted everyone in the group that tangles with my Roadster and embarrassingly so. Few people know how to launch a ****** rocket well enough to mess with an R3. They'll catch up, but not till 100+. :)

Back