theBarzeen

.060 Over
I was a member here for a few years while I was riding my 2005 R3...

My wife and I both teach, so, without kids to worry about we started going on longer and longer summer rides. The last few have been around a month long in addition to the usual motorcycle pilgrimages like US129 etc... That sort of touring is way easier on my current ride, a 2009 H-D E-glide police. A hammock seat, cruise control, and amazing dealer support have made it a great touring steed.

But I'm only 27, and other than the month on the road when it's really nice to have the HD I'm way too young to be riding a grampa-glide and really miss my R3...

So, I'm searching for a nice R3t and am excited to be back on 3 cylinders by the summer of 2013.

LOL.........great story and nice to hear your coming back.......its awesome that you get
to take that time in the summer to ride! Lots of R3T's out there.....so welcome back and happy hunting! :D

mutt

27? Jeez you're younger than Mitch! ;)
Welcome back. Frankly, I don't know how you could leave but I can understand your reasoning. Good luck with your search. I'm sure you'll be able to find something with a few goodies without too much trouble.

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

My old user name was either Barzeen or theBarzeen I can't remember.

I wish I could keep the cop-glide for the long trips and just get a roadster for around town, but...

although as a teacher I get good riding time, it'd take me a decade to pay off both bikes, budget only allows for one bike at a time.

I'll miss the dealer network on the long trips, but my local triumph dealer ( MCC in Villa Park) is awesome and for the 48 weeks a year I am at home I'll be 100% happier on an R3t

Back