Silli

.040 Over
Ride
R3-X 2015, Daytona 2008
Used original exhaust and sissy bar.
r3x.jpg

Used original exhaust and sissy bar.
r3x.jpg
Why? ... I can't see why anybody would pay extra to own a Rocket X when it will never stay like it rolled of the production line ......how did you get past the ABS unit with the crossover pipe? .....I've got a Roadster but prefer the exhaust options of the standard model .....I've got short aftermarket cans and muffler bypass pipe which is giving good sound / performance

Well Done, it has Always been my pet hate that Triumph decided to go to the two huge bazooka mufflers.
Good on for Showing some Real Class

If prefer the original mufflers too but why do it on the X? The only novelty of the X is its appearance.

If prefer the original mufflers too but why do it on the X? The only novelty of the X is its appearance.

To be fair, now he's got the only Rocket X with three pipes. So now instead of owning 1 out of 500, he's got 1 out of 1.

To each their own. The X is basically a paint job and a number plate anyway, and he's still got those.

I like the triple pipe atheistic. Looks good, but man that's starting to push the limits of my love for black on black! :D

Back