Research on front fairing...

Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
I have enjoyed listening and occasionally putting my 2 cents in on the topics written in our forum. Most of the time this group of captains find the answers to the question (s). Maybe this one is simple, but I'm struggling . My friend rides a Roadster. He is continuing to change and improve the machine. Now he wants to put a front fairing on. Not a Corbin is the only stipulation. I need some help finding choices. I found a picture of one that looks really different. Kind of a rap a round deal. Futuristic is one way of explaining it. I sure hope that someone can give me a direction to look...

I have enjoyed listening and occasionally putting my 2 cents in on the topics written in our forum. Most of the time this group of captains find the answers to the question (s). Maybe this one is simple, but I'm struggling . My friend rides a Roadster. He is continuing to change and improve the machine. Now he wants to put a front fairing on. Not a Corbin is the only stipulation. I need some help finding choices. I found a picture of one that looks really different. Kind of a rap a round deal. Futuristic is one way of explaining it. I sure hope that someone can give me a direction to look...
for what it is worth check the bullster /secdem fairing for R3 I bought one and use it in the fall and spring when temps are in the low 35

image.jpeg
I found this fairing. Any idea of who builds this?

image.jpeg
I found this fairing. Any idea of who builds this?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was a concept of what people wanted to possibly see in a redesigned/re-released rocket III from triumph.

Back