Replacement horns

IMDave

.020 Over
I have a R3T, but it should work on any rocket.

Let's face it, the stock horns are embarrassing and do nothing to keep you safe. I didn't want a bunch of large/bulky bolt-on stuff like the siebel horn, so I purchase a pair of stock horns for the GL1800 from the local Honda dealer. They are really loud, but are normal looking round disks. Installation was a simple process of removing the original, installing a relay, and screwing in the two horns where the original mounted (use a standoff between them and a longer bolt).

quick and easy!

You musta knew this was coming .... photos please :D. Sounds ( no pun intended) like a good cheap mod.. Thanx

From previous experience...the Gold Wing horns are loud...even though some GW owners still install louder ones...but there is nothing wrong with them stock.

Dennis

Memphis, TN this morning...heading to Clarksville, TN.

Dennis

G'day Chuck, how you been ? I've ended up with spare footpegs,brake pedal,gear change and rails etc after my crash. Insurance company let me keep all the damaged parts. Was showing a mate photos of your footpeg mods just the other day. We will be copying your setup for my bike soon as time allows. P.S love the horn mate...subtle :p

Back