Replacement Horn Cover 2010 Roadster

Big Marty

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 Rocket 3 Roadster
Really a man just cannot understand what goes threw a birds mind whilst flying around as they do.

Cruising around nice quite back road just a tad over 100,:rolleyes: then a stupid bird decides to commit suicide, the bastard had the audacity to break my horn cover in the process.:mad:

The only satisfaction I got was seeing the little feathered bastard spinning off in the distance.:D

Now the question is where do I get a replacement horn cover checked Triumph website and searched every where I can think of and as of yet no joy.:confused:

Any ideas or leads to getting one will be greatly appreciated thanks Marty;)

In case skip can't find it, it is available at www.bikebandit.com. Hard to believe $40.00 for that thing.

Busted mine................don't know where and really don't care. It is resting in peace along some highway in America. Ugly little peice of plastic anyway. I have to eviscerate that ugly little round black horn that was revealed too.

Must be something else you could put there, Marty, even if just temporarily. Some people have put skulls in there but maybe you have something symbolic to you that you could use. If I find something else I want there I'll give you my cover (it's black these days). Have been thinking about a third light but a full size one would be too far forward. Not quite ready for Skips triangle mount but maybe three smaller lights......

Josie, I bought a Stebel and put it under the bear claw where the overflow tank used to be - which is now under the seat. Stebel mounted really easily to the top mount for the overflow tank. With the claw cut I can still lift the tank without taking the claw off. Original horn is still in place but it isn't connected.

I have the Stebel mounted under the side cover. OEM horn has been diasabled for a long time. Time to cut and gut it out. Perfect place for something, just have to figure out what.

Back