Remove stock fuel limiter

RIII Forever

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Roadster MY 16, Street triple 675
Hello everyone, I saw a post on Facebook a few days ago where the changed exhaust was downloaded (complete with header) by putting one of the CES Exhaust and the final result was about 153 hp.
After that the fuel limit was removed, obtaining an extra 20 hp getting 170 hp!

Anyone know how to make this change?
I leave the link of the post

https://m.facebook.com/groups/6168042843?view=permalink&id=10157193070147844

thanks

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1588100107760.jpg
    FB_IMG_1588100107760.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 13
  • FB_IMG_1589040891766.jpg
    FB_IMG_1589040891766.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 18
He had bike tune on a Dyno. You either need to take to tuner or if you are savey use TuneECU to load new map after you make major changes to exhaust and air intake

He had bike tune on a Dyno. You either need to take to tuner or if you are savey use TuneECU to load new map after you make major changes to exhaust and air intake
hello Ralsmith, thanks for the reply ..... I believe that the guy had already done the mapping, the first graphic is very "clean" like lines .....
I understood that it is really a modification in addition to a part of the fuel ..... or have I misunderstood?

if I misunderstood .... how is it possible that the CES exhaust gives 17 hp more than one carpenter?

I have ramair and Carpenter and I have about 156 HP dyno's tuned

hello Ralsmith, thanks for the reply ..... I believe that the guy had already done the mapping, the first graphic is very "clean" like lines .....
I understood that it is really a modification in addition to a part of the fuel ..... or have I misunderstood?

if I misunderstood .... how is it possible that the CES exhaust gives 17 hp more than one carpenter?

CES must be better I suppose ;) :cool::whitstling::laugh:

I have K&N RX4040 and Carpenter exhaust, with the Carpenter TuneBoy tune, and PCV tuned on a dyno and have 170 hp on a bike with 137,000 miles.

I have K&N RX4040 and Carpenter exhaust, with the Carpenter TuneBoy tune, and PCV tuned on a dyno and have 170 hp on a bike with 137,000 miles.
Wow but I can not explain this thing, there are several maps loaded on the forum with similar changes Carpenter and ramair that showed a result of 150/155 CV ...... how do you go so above?

your data of 170 hp I think its still on the right wheel?

for example at this link another value in line with 150 CV

another one also that of clavinger with CES and Ramair

Last edited:
Wow but I can not explain this thing, there are several maps loaded on the forum with similar changes Carpenter and ramair that showed a result of 150/155 CV ...... how do you go so above?

your data of 170 hp I think its still on the right wheel?

for example at this link another value in line with 150 CV

another one also that of clavinger with CES and Ramair

When I first put the Carpenter pipe on my Roadster with a Pipercross filter it was getting 151 hp, then I sent my ECU for Carpenter to flash and it really woke up, but I didn't get it dynoed because the clutch started to slip. Shortly after I sent it for the full 265 package. When I changed to pipe on my 06 Classic, I was close by so I had Carpenter load their map and tune it, and got 167 hp. When I added the PCV and had Tommy Micelli tune it, it got 170 hp. I think the biggest difference is in the tune. It doesn't just add fuel, it also tweaks the timing.

Yes all hp numbers are at the rear wheel.

When I first put the Carpenter pipe on my Roadster with a Pipercross filter it was getting 151 hp, then I sent my ECU for Carpenter to flash and it really woke up, but I didn't get it dynoed because the clutch started to slip. Shortly after I sent it for the full 265 package. When I changed to pipe on my 06 Classic, I was close by so I had Carpenter load their map and tune it, and got 167 hp. When I added the PCV and had Tommy Micelli tune it, it got 170 hp. I think the biggest difference is in the tune. It doesn't just add fuel, it also tweaks the timing.

Yes all hp numbers are at the rear wheel.
thank you very much Steel, so you say that it is only a question of refining the map well and you get those extra 10-12 HP, right?

do you kindly pass me the map that Carpenter gave you that scored 167 hp? (available with tune ecu, I would like to see the difference between mine and that)

Doesn't the clutch slip on your Rocket 06?

thank you very much Steel, so you say that it is only a question of refining the map well and you get those extra 10-12 HP, right?

do you kindly pass me the map that Carpenter gave you that scored 167 hp? (available with tune ecu, I would like to see the difference between mine and that)

Doesn't the clutch slip on your Rocket 06?
It's a TuneBoy map, and I don't have the software to download it. I think the TuneECU version is the Carpenter 240 maps that @R-III-R Turbo , but I'm not positive. I'm sure he'll let us know.

It's a TuneBoy map, and I don't have the software to download it. I think the TuneECU version is the Carpenter 240 maps that @R-III-R Turbo , but I'm not positive. I'm sure he'll let us know.
ok thank you very much we are waiting, I don't have the whole 240 hp kit ..... if @R-III-R Turbo has maps for only the exhaust and filter it would be excellent!

Back