sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Just curious about the carpenter systems. Granted a lot more horse power but how about reliability? Do not take that comment the wrong way . I would like to know how many miles for those of you that have the Carpenter systems have rode with the systems and what problems have accord related to the Performance packages if any? :):):)

Just curious about the carpenter systems. Granted a lot more horse power but how about reliability? Do not take that comment the wrong way . I would like to know how many miles for those of you that have the Carpenter systems have rode with the systems and what problems have accord related to the Performance packages if any? :):):)
thought I heard they can build it so you can have the power in the lower rpms instead of having the rpms "over the top"imo that's what I would want

Carpenter should add a year of pre-paid lawyer services with the kit. For as little as $150. It would be funny and poignant at the same time.

As I understand it, there is at least 1 R3 that carpenter did headwork on with over 30k miles after conversion that was torn down. No valve adjustment required, no visible wear on valve seats/valves....

That suggests the parts and installation were pretty fing spot on!

As I understand it, there is at least 1 R3 that carpenter did headwork on with over 30k miles after conversion that was torn down. No valve adjustment required, no visible wear on valve seats/valves....

That suggests the parts and installation were pretty fing spot on!
YES there is one guy out there that has over 30,000 miles on his 265HP bike and is going strong and hes a big guy and has a big girl friend thats always with him together they must weigh close to 450 lbs

thought I heard they can build it so you can have the power in the lower rpms instead of having the rpms "over the top"imo that's what I would want
Well funny thing is I never need to rev my bike as it runs nicer at all speeds than it did stock so most of my riding its ridden the same as a stock bike unless I want to unleash a dose of whoopass on some snot nosed sport biker then Ill let the gorilla out of the cage and enjoy the adrenaline rush

How many miles do you ride on the Rocket per year?
I normally ride about 12,000 miles on all types of roads with a group of riders on all types of bikes including the fastest Sport bikes produced and even some supermotards like the KTM SUPER DUKE 1290 ,MV agusta 1090,BMW 1000RR, KAW zx14R ,Hyabusa ,GSXR 1000RR,YAM R1,HD Vrod MUSCLE ,Just about every type and make of bike produced so I get to test the Rocket in all types of riding conditions and terrain even some dirt roads from inner city to twisty mountain roads ,high speed HIGHWAY runs ,Stop light contests,and even trips to the Drag Strip so I can tell you the big Rocket does a great job of doing it all in comfort with power to spare I was the one that did all the road testing for thousands of miles on the different engine packages as we wanted all the bikes to be allday everyday rider friendly reliable ride anywhere machines that get good gas mileage using pump gas and that outperform ANY other road going vehical regardless of price

Back