For Sale ***SOLD*** 2012 Carpenter 240 R3R

I will lower the price to $15k, on January 1st, 2020. It will go back up as March gets closer. I have an enclosed cargo trailer, and will deliver within 200 miles for fuel cost reimbursement. (5.7L Tundra)

...I might want lunch too. It's negotiable.

Clear title, no lien!
$15,800
Please, keep in mind what you would have to pay to have this bike built to these specs.
  • 253 HP
  • 181 TQ
  • Carpenter Racing 240 Kit (w\265 valve and cam kit)
  • Undercut gears
  • Street Rod exhaust
  • K&N air filters
  • Fly Screen (not installed)
  • 20k Miles (only 1200 mi since Carpenter build)
(BIKE IS LOCATED IN FORT MYERS, FL. SHIPPING IS NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON PURCHASE PRICE AND DISTANCE)
Which K&N's were you able to fit under the Bearclaw?

Which K&N's were you able to fit under the Bearclaw?

They don't fit under the bearclaw. And I haven't modified the bear claw yet. Debating on buying a second one to cut up... It's actually in the shop right now being tuned for 93 pump gas and the K&N's. I'll update pictures this weekend hopefully -along with the new power graph.

They don't fit under the bearclaw. And I haven't modified the bear claw yet. Debating on buying a second one to cut up... It's actually in the shop right now being tuned for 93 pump gas and the K&N's. I'll update pictures this weekend hopefully -along with the new power graph.
I was going by the picture showing it with the bearclaw in place. I think $15,000 is a fair price. I'd buy it, but I have a 2014 Carpenter R3R. It has the 210HP kit which dynoed @ 230HP (actually229.27, but what's .73HP between Captains?) Runs great on 89 octane. Just after Carpenter, at 44,000 miles, my stock trans is going south. Once I sort that out, I should be good. I'm running K&N RU1760's without a modified bearclaw for now.

IMG_0345.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back