Red stripes - looking for info

Stillserving

LET'S GO BRANDON
Ride
86' Magna, 2017 R3R
So, I inherited a top pack from an older Goldwing and am playing around with it to see how I like it on my '17 Roadster. trying to find out if anyone has the specifics on the red stripes. I.e. color, manufacturer, etc so I can find something that matches color wise. I think I saw a thread on here awhile back about them basically being 3M vinyl striping tape.

Search 'Red stripes' posted by Ishrub should find my recent post with Triumph part numbers and I know their are threads detailing the various widths of the red stipes on the front fender, tank, rear fender and flyscreen, they vary.

I meant to order a Red Stripe set for my own use but just got around to it today 2nd June 2022.
Backorder from UK 4-8 weeks.

I have found the rest of the decal codes for Roadster Stripes except for including the REAR WHITE STRIPE MUDGUARD/FENDER

@Stillserving I will send the Red stripe part numbers to you via PM as I don't want a swamp of backorders to beat mine being processed and then missing out! ;) :whitstling::roll::roll::roll:

DECAL, FUEL TANK, FRONT, WHITE STOCK CODE T2402543​

DECAL, FUELTANK, REAR, WHITE STOCK CODE T2402544​

DECAL, MUDGUARD, FRONT, WHITE STOCK CODE T2303244​

DECAL,MUDGUARD, REAR, WHITE T2303247

Last edited:
Thanks Ish. I'm planning on trying to find something I can buy in a roll that matches the red. I'm going to determine what width I want to use based on what looks best with striping the trunk, biggest thing is trying to match the color.

Red stripe codes:

DECAL, FUEL TANK, FRONT, RED PART NUMBER: T2402529​

DECAL, FUEL TANK, REAR, RED STOCK CODE T2402589​

DECAL, REAR MUDGUARD, RED FOR PHANTOM BLACK MUDGUARDS T2303164​

DECAL, MUDGUARD, FRONT, TORNADO RED PART NUMBER: T2303134​

My two sets of red stripes have finally turned up in bits and pieces from the dealer.
It took about 12 weeks all up and the dealer thought the last front fender ones may have been printed or made by supplier on demand.

About Au$68.50 (US$47) each here and there are four required for each set: F/R fender and 2 for the tank F/R. Au$275 (US$190) a set.

If anyone wants to convert their existing Phantom Black tins to Red Stripe with a simple clear coat this is the factory way to go.

Back