Rear tire change

Lickety Split

.060 Over
Ride
2014 R3R
Down at the Triumph dealer having both tires replaced on my 2014 Roadster. Took a peek around the corner an noticed the removal of my left exhaust. Guessing that must be the procedure for replacement of rear tire. Didn't realize or really looked to see what it took for tire change. Glad I brought it to the shop rather than me changing the tire. Maybe not sure.

Down at the Triumph dealer having both tires replaced on my 2014 Roadster. Took a peek around the corner an noticed the removal of my left exhaust. Guessing that must be the procedure for replacement of rear tire. Didn't realize or really looked to see what it took for tire change. Glad I brought it to the shop rather than me changing the tire. Maybe not sure.

I removed my wheels for my last tire change, not difficult but I had to remove a portion of the rear exhaust in order to get things apart. I like taking mine off as it gives me an opertunity to clean and grease where needed.

And now the big question. Why did the bearings fail with only 9000 miles on the bike? That's way too early.​
Well you know, Chinese bearings perhaps. 300 lbs Sasquatch and to many speed bumps. It's a heavy bike for sure. Your right though, way early for wheel bearings.

Back