Rear sub frame swap out

SleepyOwl

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket
Another question Im afraid! Anyone know if I can just easily swap these pieces (rear sub frame) out. Is it just a case of undoing the three bolts plus the rer footpeg and replaceing with a new one, or is there some actual load on the piece that will drop if I remove it.
Thinking of changing them for black. Many thanks
6815E94D-319C-4401-A3E5-6C2ED3279CC1 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Just incase anyone is considering this. I attempted to do it. The stumbling block is that the top right bolt has a nut attached to it that is under the tank and i havent found a way of reaching it unfortunately. If there is a way of lifting the rear of the tank then it is do-able but I dont want to have to remove the tanks to reach it.
The bottom right is a bolt into the subframe which is easy and the rear has a nut but easily accessible.
Its a shame Triumph have used a nut on the top right bolt as otherwise I would have been able to achieve it
If there is a way of lifting just the back of the tank then I would love to know!

I seem to remember reading somewhere that if you remove the rear bolt holding the tank you can lift it by about 10mm without dismantling anything else. Would that be enough?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that if you remove the rear bolt holding the tank you can lift it by about 10mm without dismantling anything else. Would that be enough?
I will have a look into it thanks. That would be enough I think to loosen and retighten the nut. Cheers

Back