Old N' Grumpy

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Triumph R3R & 2005 Harley FatBoy
I'm in the middle of installing the Rivco/EMP license plate bracket and am down to the signals. Can I take off the signal lense to somewhere unscrew the wire to feed it thru whole? Or do I need to cut the wire to feed it thru to remove the bracket?

If we are on the same wave length follow the wires all the way under the rear fender to the right side cover unplug them so the wires are free install the new plate and run your wires back the same way, mark them as one is for the left and of course the other one is for the right.
When you rerun the wires do not miss any of the clamps under the fender so the wires do not hang down and rub against the rear tyre.

Last edited:
If we are on the same wave length follow the wires all the way under the rear fender to the right side cover unplug them so the wires are free install the new plate and run your wires back the same way, mark them as one is for the right and of course the other one is for the right.
When you rerun the wires do not miss any of the clamps under the fender so the wires do not hang down and rub against the rear tyre.

We are, thanks a lot...will finish this in the am!:thumbsup:

I just did mine today as well. I cut the wires at the connectors behind the reflectors, changed everything out, fished the wires back through the lollipops and installed new connectors.

Back