Rear Shock Upgrade

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Hey guys I need some help. I am doing some suspension upgrades and am considering the Racetech G3-S Piggyback dual shocks. They list them as fitting the Touring but not the Roadster. Are the shocks interchangable between the two models? More specifically is the geometry the same?

Hey guys I need some help. I am doing some suspension upgrades and am considering the Racetech G3-S Piggyback dual shocks. They list them as fitting the Touring but not the Roadster. Are the shocks interchangable between the two models? More specifically is the geometry the same?

Not sure on geometry, but Hermy's parts list the touring rear shocks as T2055400 & T2055401 - Non Touring lists T2055500 & T2055399

Not sure on geometry, but Hermy's parts list the touring rear shocks as T2055400 & T2055401 - Non Touring lists T2055500 & T2055399
I have been told by Speedy that the spring rates are different but that does not mean the size of shock is. I hope they are the same because that would mean Racetech will not have to work from scratch to make my stuff. They have given me a diagram to fill out with measurements that will confirm the needed shocks. I just was wishing to find on here before I do all the measuring.

I have been told by Speedy that the spring rates are different but that does not mean the size of shock is. I hope they are the same because that would mean Racetech will not have to work from scratch to make my stuff. They have given me a diagram to fill out with measurements that will confirm the needed shocks. I just was wishing to find on here before I do all the measuring.

I hear ya ;)

Back