rear peg extensions to clear new bags

420ponies

R834YA (bike plate)
Ride
2009 Triumph rocket 3 roadster
got my extensions finally made IMG_1250.JPG IMG_20170420_191704870.jpg IMG_1251.JPG

are these extensions available or were they made only for you? looking for a set and these would be just what I need?
RIVCO make them and can get from a lot of different providers including USA, UK and Oz.
Eg.
USA
$79.95

Free Shipping
Rivco Products - TR3005-5 - Relocation Kit for Passenger Floorboards | eBay

UK
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Pillion Relocation Arms

Oz
Optional Relocation Arms For The Triumph® Rocket III - Triumph Performance Parts Australia

USR3005-5.jpg

Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Relocation Arms Rivco TR3005-05

Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Relocation Arms

When saddlebags are installed on this model there is little or no room between the passenger peg and the saddlebag for the passengers heel. By moving the boards forward 4 you will gain the needed heel room as well as allow the passenger to be in a more relaxed seating position. The arms have two sets of alignment holes and can be installed at the original height or 1.5higher.

Last edited:
got my extensions finally made IMG_1250.JPG IMG_20170420_191704870.jpg IMG_1251.JPG
Them's pretty. I have something similar fitted that were made by Colin (aka Battersea) ages ago. Very solid as he made them in steel. His missus and mine are about the same size so I inherited them when he returned to Harleys.

Back