Rear Indicators for 2020 Rocket 3R

studrums

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3R
Hey Folks,

I just got a used 2020 Rocket 3R, and well, within the first week of riding it, the left rear indicator fell off. It's under warranty, but the dealer said that this particular OEM part won't be in until the end of September.

I've been looking at some of the mods on here (@Lamonster 's license plate/fender removal) but that's not available... Even doing deep dives in Google NO ONE has the part, and the only other replacements I've seen are not street legal in the US.

Does anyone have an idea on how to replace those rear indicators with different universal-mount lights? The mount has the weird triangle shape, so the standard ones don't fit well...

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Stu

Those things are so flimsy and sticking out. I'm always worried someone walking by the bike and taking one of those blinkers out.
May I ask how did it fall off?

Hey @Zutt , it was a little loose to begin with. I mentioned to the dealer, who promptly placed an order for a new assembly, but on the way home it rattled off. Drag…

I just got the left turn assembly replaced today by my dealer. The right turn assembly fell apart about two months ago. I could not find any good replacements just had to wait on the backordered ones. It took a month or so.

I just got the left turn assembly replaced today by my dealer. The right turn assembly fell apart about two months ago. I could not find any good replacements just had to wait on the backordered ones. It took a month or so.
Again… Drag… I wonder if the Triumph dudes are aware…

Back