breeze

Living Legend
Ride
07 classic/01legend/72 bonne
wife says to get floorboards and get rid of stock pegs,what have others put on their rides?part #,pics,if available please

These are cruddy pictures but give you an idea what they look like. My memory sucks these days but I'm pretty sure these are Rivco brand. I added the concho. I bought the black extension arms that mount in the original footpeg bracket from another place online and can't remember where.

20190618_085051.jpg
20190618_085227.jpg

I have the Rivco Passenger Boards. Expensive and very well made. Worth every penny. You need to get the relocation bars too if you have saddle bags. They are expensive too. They are strong and will last forever.

For all you redneck technologists.

Dive deep into the back of the missus' shoe cupboard and find some big thick soled clunkers, preferably a pair;).
After pulling off the stock pillion peg rubbers, cut the uppers off the soles, drill a hole in the sides of the chunky soles for the square steel shafts and glue them on sole side up (left on RHS and right on LHS).

Spray can finish optional and Voila!;):D:cool:

PS If you wish to remain in a relationship, first check the shoe labels on Google to see if your partner can match your passion and expenditure with Manolo Blahnik or similar. Telling her afterwards, that her $1500 'clunkers' were now participants in their joint recreational lifestyle is not likely to be appreciated!;):D:eek::roll::roll:

If your not that brave or Google savvy. Use your own old 'clunky' soled boots;):p:D

Back