Rear brake light switch

Gavin

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
It is my second season with a 2005 R3 Roadster. The weather in Edmonton has allowed a couple of rides already. Can someone tell me where the rear brake light switch is located on a 2005 roadster. I have looked in all the "normal" places

Welcome to the forum. Dont forget to stop by and introduce yourself. look underneath the switch housing on the right side of the handle bars. That the one you are looking for?

It is my second season with a 2005 R3 Roadster. The weather in Edmonton has allowed a couple of rides already. Can someone tell me where the rear brake light switch is located on a 2005 roadster. I have looked in all the "normal" places
Thanks for that, but it is the rear brake light switch that is giving me grief

The rear brake light switch is a pressure switch. I am not sure on the roadster, but on earlier models it is on the brake line, about 9 - 12" from the master cylinder, and reasonably awkward to get to.

Welcome Gavin, Roadsters started production in 2010. If you dont have ABS brakes you dont have a Roadster.

Understandable. He said his is a 2005 so it would be proper to refer to it as a R3 Standard. Standards (04-09), Classics (06-09), Classic Tourer (07) and the Roadster (10- ) share the same frame. The Touring (08- ) is a different frame. I hope that I got the years right on the Classic.

Back