REAL New Model news

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
Spoke with a highly reliable, high level access source today.

The new Rocket was supposed to release in November 18. It looks to have been pushed back to Spring of 19.

2.3 or 2.5 liter.
200hp.
Diavel direct competitor.
Updated electronics.
Fully Redesigned engine.
No word on if 200hp is the “standard” model or the “RS” or “R” or whatever they do with models. Last R3 was assembled at Hinkley late 2017.

They are taking deposits NOW to reserve bikes!!! Further, your local dealers will have the skinny on it in November. My source said he’ll do his best to get a picture for me of it in November!!

GUESS WHOS THROWING DOWN A DEPOSIT IN JULY

Spoke with a highly reliable, high level access source today.

The new Rocket was supposed to release in November 18. It looks to have been pushed back to Spring of 19.

2.3 or 2.5 liter.
200hp.
Diavel direct competitor.
Updated electronics.
Fully Redesigned engine.
No word on if 200hp is the “standard” model or the “RS” or “R” or whatever they do with models. Last R3 was assembled at Hinkley late 2017.

They are taking deposits NOW to reserve bikes!!! Further, your local dealers will have the skinny on it in November. My source said he’ll do his best to get a picture for me of it in November!!

GUESS WHOS THROWING DOWN A DEPOSIT IN JULY

If they price it right... perhaps. I would not trade my Rocket for a Diavel. Now a Rocket with ABS, traction control, fuel maps, a rear monoshock swingarm....mmm.
Just don't make me have to lean forward to ride it.

If they don't total my R3T, it will have to do me for a long while. If they do total it, I will have to take the extra money to pay other bills, and think about a vehicle with 4 wheels....I still have two other bikes...one of which actually belongs to my nephew. But it's here so I ride it.

I missed out on the pioneering work on the original rocket, not missing it this time.

The first step will be getting into the ECU, if we can't do that, everything else is pissing in the wind.

If we can get into the ECU, expect a full tear down with pics as soon as the first service is complete and the warranty validated to ensure everything is bedded in correctly.

Step 1 will be valve train + cam.
Step 2 will be intake/exhaust.

IDK abou tputting a deposit on a complete unknown, I mean you have over 200 hp now, and I'm sure their number is at the crank. None of my business, just thinking out loud.

MUFASA is going nowhere, ever, its mine and will never be owned by another Captain, period. I'd set it in my office as a decoration if for some reason I couldn't ever ride again, and I mean that. I want a new toy, really, that's all it comes down to and the deposit is refundable if the bike makes me want to vomit when released.

Back