speedfreak

.060 Over
IM READY TO BUY THE MIGHTY ROCKET JUST UNSURE IF i WANT USED OR NEW,IVE GOT THE MONEY GATHERED UP,WHAT DO YOU THINK 05 OR A 06 MODEL IVE FOUND SOME 06'S FOR $12400,NEW LEFT OVER WITH FULL WARRANTY,ALSO WHICH HAS FEWER PROBLEMS THE BLACK ENGINES OR THE SILVER LOL I KINDA OF LIKE THE BLACK ON BLACK OR RED ON BLACK ENGINE,THANKS AHEAD FOR ANY INPUT.

Depending on where you're at, there's an '06 here in San Antonio for sale for $10,900 and he'll probably take less. I figure it's about $500 to ship it anywhere in the U.S... He's been dropping the price every time he makes a payment. It's a Classic set up more for touring at the moment, but only has 6900 miles on it, and the look can be changed pretty easily to something sportier... :)

No it's not mine.. lol I do have a link to it in the Classifieds though..

IM READY TO BUY...IVE FOUND SOME 06'S FOR $12400,NEW LEFT OVER WITH FULL WARRANTY...
Where'd you say you are located. Is that an 06' with everything you wanted. A full "Tourer-like" equipped unit should be easily had for that, I'll wager. I do expect the ROI value to increase steadily rather soon; but it's a buyer market now.

Welcome aboard Speedfreak!

With something like the Rocket, I like to buy new (if possible). More warranty, you can make it yours. I don't like buying other people's abused or neglected bikes in that price range.

I know... no one would ever abuse a Rocket :D

Back