Big Marty's Mrs

.060 Over
Ride
2013 Thunderbird Storm
Just a quick message from the Big Fella, he hasnt disappeared hes just been laid up a bit with his diabetes and bit of the flu(I shared :D).
Tomcat Marty said to go ahead, its all good.

Just a quick message from the Big Fella, he hasnt disappeared hes just been laid up a bit with his diabetes and bit of the flu(I shared :D).
:eek:Just make sure You guys get rid of of it before we get there we have had enought of it here already:)

Send a big brother hug to the fella...Been laid up for four days myself so know how he feels.

hope he isnt being too big a sook for you.

Won't go so far as to send him a hug but let him know we sent our best wishes. Hope he's fighting fit real soon.

Yeh im crook too ... thought Marty be ok if i made an executive decision on the engraving , plasma cutting etc .

hey TC, got a message from NL, he had the pistons returned with bag saying wrong address.

can you resend your delivery address, i'll go buy a bag, address it and send it to him so hopefully gets to you this week.

sorry bout the extra delay. we'll get there.....patients...

Sorry I forgot to mention Mrs Big Marty give him a bearhug from me and a big cuddle from Ann (i'm sure he'll perfer the cuddle) she is almost over it and I am good now, it only seems to hang around for 3 weeks.
so we expect to see everyone fighting fit at Hervey Bay:D

Back