"Rare VIN First..."

Douglas

"Ardbeg Man"
Ride
2010 Rocket Roadster with Jardines 2006 Kawasaki Concours
I thought folks might get a kick out of this goofball guy trying to sell his Rocket on craigslist...His bigest selling point? "Rare VIN first 4 letters spell COOL" No picture of the bike, doesnt say what year it even is...he has been trying to sell it for 2 years now using this strategy. I feel like contacting him and offering to sell it for him for a hundred bucks.

I thought folks might get a kick out of this goofball guy trying to sell his Rocket on craigslist...His bigest selling point? "Rare VIN first 4 letters spell COOL" No picture of the bike, doesnt say what year it even is...he has been trying to sell it for 2 years now using this strategy. I feel like contacting him and offering to sell it for him for a hundred bucks.

My 1st R3 had that VIN....but really there are no o's in VINs....so it's really C 0 0 L (zeros) not C O O L (capital O's).

My 2005 vin also starts..C00L , i take it to the Harley Dealer to get an inspection sticker and get a kick out of their reaction to the vin#....:cool:

Back