For Sale Rare NEW Chrome oil tank EARLY R3 Std Classic only Au$225 (US$153)

Well I know where to get my hands on another one that Ishrub is selling :thumbsdown::whitstling:;)
Nah, as @warp9.9 said yours is different and fits later R3s, Classics and Roadster and Tourings.

This one for sale is the earlier version with smaller oil pipe diameters in one or two locations I think and only fits the early '04- early '06 models.

Nah, as @warp9.9 said yours is different and fits later R3s, Classics and Roadster and Tourings.

This one for sale is the earlier version with smaller oil pipe diameters in one or two locations I think and only fits the early '04- early '06 models.
Hey and I just spoke for a 05. Need to ho pick her up though :) nothing like owning three rockets except well when you get the fourth :D

Shhhish, considering picking this one up.
Just check your VIN number first, as I suspect it may be for primarily Silver engined early R3's the later version was for later black engine R3's, Tourings and Roadsters. But they did mix and match during the change over so check your VIN.

Being in OZ (despite overseas;)) I'll chuck in free shipping too!

Last edited:
Just check your VIN number first, as I suspect it may be for primarily Silver engined early R3's the later version was for later black engine R3's, Tourings and Roadsters. But they did mix and match during the change over so check your VIN.

Being in OZ (despite overseas;)) I'll chuck in free shipping too!

Thanks for the heads up. Yep it won't fit my Beastie, will pick up the later tank that suits my bike.

Back