Random stupidness

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
Picture this : It's 340 am , im just getting my bike out from the carport to go to work , im wearing helmet , highvis jacket gloves and 511 pants tucked into my reebok boots , i have my headphones in connected to my ipod , im still buzzing from the preworkout i took an hour earlier for my early morning gym sesh , my favourite Black Label Society song comes on just as im setting the bike back on the side stand.........what do i do ? Of course i bust out in some sort of weird random Ninja dance out the front yard.............hahaha i hope the neighbours saw.

wrecka who were you listening to when you took the photo? i guess you like bls. check out a band called blood for blood . any good hardcore bands from down under that i could listen to on my motorcycle when i ride. if i had a radio on it . just throw that in to keep it mc related:roll::roll::roll:

OK, TC!
Just spent like an hour of my elderly life listening to this band.
Found his web site and listed are four CDs.
WHICH ONE, Mate???
http://masonrackshop.com.au/category/cds

I went with "Show Me Yours" because it was the only one available in MP3 and not a $32 dollar CD . . . $hit 'spensive!

Last edited:
I bought the latest one on itunes so i can listen to it on the way home, fkn bargin for only $16

wrecka who were you listening to when you took the photo? i guess you like bls. check out a band called blood for blood . any good hardcore bands from down under that i could listen to on my motorcycle when i ride. if i had a radio on it . just throw that in to keep it mc related:roll::roll::roll:

just jumping in here but, Google the Angels night attack if that doesn't do it I don't know what will! RIP DOC :thumbsup:

That is a band with some true talent! Speaking of headphones: I don't wear them because I need all of my senses tuned to keep cagers from running all over me.

Amen to that! Around the Atl its a game of dodge the dummy's.

Back