Random rocket 3 on something I bought

Oldschool

.040 Over
Ride
R3 roadster
I was at menards (like Home Depot) and saw a teal box with a red motorcycle on it. I have been in the dog house with my g/f for a while (saw here for 6 hours in the last 15 days, I work too much) so I figured I would buy it for her (she loves teal and red) to make her feel better. Well I gave it to her and didn't realize it had a different motorcycle on the second box that was inside. I couldn't believe what it was after she checked it out. What are the odds? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 1
Pretty amazing considering how relatively rare Rockets are. Whereabouts in Menards did you find it?....I feel a trip coming on....

Pretty amazing considering how relatively rare Rockets are. Whereabouts in Menards did you find it?....I feel a trip coming on....
I found it on a end cap by the tools at the store on 27th st in milwaukee. They were 15$ and if anyone wants one I would be happy to pick some up :0

Is it a lunch box? I can't really tell what it is but that pic is nearly a dead ringer for my classic.

It comes as a larger box with a generic red bike on the outside. Then inside it has another smaller box with the red rocket on it. They aren't too big, the larger box is maybe 10x8 or so. Just a storage container. They started out at 20$ and not many were sold so they are priced at 15$. I have a feeling they will be on the discount bin soon and maybe I can pickup a bunch for 5 to 10$ each. The build quality is that of something from hobby lobby.

Back