Monsterlandy

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3
Hi guys.
I’m new on here and recently bought a 2005 model. I’ve added Tor’s,a cat bypass and a Ramair system. I’m booked in for a re-map by a triumph dealer for the tor’s and bypass tomorrow,but will I need a re-map for the Ramair? Also I’ve been advised to trim the bear claw to allow a cooler airflow.
Tia.

Hi Monsterlandy and welcome nice additions you have, next you need tune ecu £10.99 sorted ! From play store . Android
Hi Broadside. Do you have a different re map for tor’s and bypass to a Ramair? Or would tune ecu doing all of it. I’m a bit green when it comes to technology. I’d have to be a bit naughty by using the wife’s business laptop as I don’t have one,unless you can tune with a I-pad or iPhone.

Hi monster , im very green using tech my bike is a 2013 roadster so my map would be no good for you , i used a samsung tablet after downloading tune ecu and went into the resourses section on this site and found a hanso tune downloaded it and even saved my original tune first for safety and I'm no expert , perhaps I was lucky but the bike has a growl and pulls perfect , get tune ecu and go from there looking at past posts on here good luck I don't think a triumph tune from a dealer will do anything and i havnt cut a bear law for ramair I know people do for k&n pods .

Hi monster , im very green using tech my bike is a 2013 roadster so my map would be no good for you , i used a samsung tablet after downloading tune ecu and went into the resourses section on this site and found a hanso tune downloaded it and even saved my original tune first for safety and I'm no expert , perhaps I was lucky but the bike has a growl and pulls perfect , get tune ecu and go from there looking at past posts on here good luck I don't think a triumph tune from a dealer will do anything and i havnt cut a bear law for ramair I know people do for k&n pods .
Ah well that’s reassuring,I’ll order one straight away and take it from there. Thanks for the info..👍

Welcome from Scotland. Dealer won't be able to tune your bike with ramair fitted get tune ecu and do it yourself. There is lots of help available on here if you need it

Ah well that’s reassuring,I’ll order one straight away and take it from there. Thanks for the info..👍
I got to use a Samsung tablet this summer up in the mountains. I usually use a window xp notebook verry out dated. Anyway I was impressed with the tablet and ease of use. You might find someone around you that will flash it for a pint verses paying the dealer.

Last edited:
Welcome from Scotland. Dealer won't be able to tune your bike with ramair fitted get tune ecu and do it yourself. There is lots of help available on here if you need it
Thanks Kipper. I’ll cancel the dealer first thing. I’m looking into it as we speak😁
Cheers.

I got to use a Samsung tablet this summer up in the mountains. I usually use a window xp notebook verry out dated. Anyway I was impressed with the tablet and ease of use. You might find someone around you that will flash it for a pint verses paying the dealer.
Yeah that might be on the cards. A mate is asking a mate tonight,or I might just bite the bullet and do it me sen..
cheers.

Check out the resources section there are some canned tunes available for the early models. just don't use the later roadster tunes

Back