WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
Just received this about 3 hours ago... 1pm EST on 12/24... 48 hour sale with code. Brings the price to 87.12 GBP from 104.16 GBP

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 4.05.26 PM.png

Thanks for posting.

The discount nearly covers the postage from the UK to the US for the cleaning/re-impregnation kit they have which I needed anyhow.

bob

Thanks for posting.

The discount nearly covers the postage from the UK to the US for the cleaning/re-impregnation kit they have which I needed anyhow.

bob

I may have to pull the trigger and finally buy one. I'll have to decide quick.

Most interesting. I paid $132 for mine on ebay, delivered from UK, and didn't get all of that stuff. In fact, I'm a bit confused. I'll post a pic of what I received, but then again, I'm not quite sure what that is.

Edit: OK, this is what I received. The box contains the primary 3 throttle body filter, a smaller end of tube air filter, a box of SS ring clamps & instructions and a long control rod type of gizzi, about which I'm sure the installation instructions will explain.

Ramair RF.jpg

Last edited:
You have the correct items.
Throttlebody filter
crankcase filter(the small one)
clamps
AIT sensor wire extension

The stuff in my original post is just the pic they put in the email.

Most interesting. I paid $132 for mine on ebay, delivered from UK, and didn't get all of that stuff. In fact, I'm a bit confused. I'll post a pic of what I received, but then again, I'm not quite sure what that is.

Edit: OK, this is what I received. The box contains the primary 3 throttle body filter, a smaller end of tube air filter, a box of SS ring clamps & instructions and a long control rod type of gizzi, about which I'm sure the installation instructions will explain.

Ramair RF.jpg

@Navigator Here is a great video for you.

Okay, So I ordered a Ramair for my Rocket mainly to get rid of the airbox at some point in time in the future. I watched the video just to check out he install...good video. The other video on the page a (different guy) was reinstalling the orignal air box because he doesn't believe in foam filters. He doesn't feel they filter worth crap is the essence of the video.

Also, I am curious as to why you have to put a breather filter on unless the tube he removed runs into the air box for scavenging gases. Any thoughts?

Thanks a ton. I just ordered the filter kit and the cleaner and oil for the filter. $127.00 US 91.49 pounds.

WTH I just sent all the info to Paul to get the crossover on it's way. You know it is only 84 days till spring here.

Last edited:
Back