Ramair on Un-modified R3R 2013

Al Burdon

Supercharged
Ride
2013 R3R
I will be installing the Ramair filter shortly .
I will eventually look at exhaust options but not in the immediate future.
Do I need to load a modified tune or will the 12 minute tune be enough.

It will be a tad leaner and would be safe as long as you don't Keep it pined wide open for long periods at a time, I can supply you with an unrestricted slightly enriched tune if you want, send me a "conversation" with your email included in it.

Easy as pie Al andf if you don't want to rip out all the old plumbing (easier that way to return to stock) only the plenum needs removing. Make sure you follow their advice re stuffing rags in cracks as the washers under the plenum bolts like to take a dive.

The instruction are superb, as are the results. Totally transformed mine for the even better :)

Easy as pie Al andf if you don't want to rip out all the old plumbing (easier that way to return to stock) only the plenum needs removing. Make sure you follow their advice re stuffing rags in cracks as the washers under the plenum bolts like to take a dive.

The instruction are superb, as are the results. Totally transformed mine for the even better :)

Thanks mate but I want to reuse some of the space under the seat as well. Yep as to dropping **** I spent many years as a marine engineer and have experienced objects coming to rest in the least accessible and most annoying positions after dropping.

Yes, you can remove the filter and benefit from the use of the box again without having to remove anything other than the plenum.

Last edited:
Back