Ramair + Custom exhaust (de-cat) - Tune required

Ramair is a good start to let her breathe. Now custom exhaust may breathe great, of give her asthma. It'd be hard to say exactly what tune you would need without knowing how well the new exhaust will breathe. Is it a full exhaust system, or stock headers with your custom parts added after? Either way Hans would be the man to talk to unless you are going with a custom tune done on a dyno.
Please post pictures, and let us know how she runs.

Steel,

Thanks for the response.

The original headers will stay and just join where the cat joined the header.

I will post pictures once the work is done.

I will see what other have to say reference the dyno/custom v HansO (that is if he is happy to help, he must get this sort of thing regularly!)
Yup, I can give you something that will keep you safe (not lean) but I would suggest that once you are able to get it fine tuned on a Dyno preferably done by a operator that knows how to use TuneECU,
you will need to give me more details of the custom exhaust and your email address in a "conversation" please

Just so you know the CAT is in the mufflers on all Roadsters, the chamber underneath is empty.

At the bottom of the page you will find a map I made.

Triumph_Custom_Tune_list. 3 & 4 Cyl. models

I think so. But I am not sure about the popping. Just give it a try.

At the bottom of the page you will find a map I made.

Triumph_Custom_Tune_list. 3 & 4 Cyl. models
I'm going to load it on the bike tommorow. What are the before numbers. I have ramair and super trap muffler. Thanks

Back