Ramair and TORS 2014 Roadster

Leogoff

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster, 2009 Bonneville T100
I've got the Ramair in, and I'm ready finally to install the TORS and Ramair. I posted about this over a year ago, but I'm just now ready to do the work. I have not changed the tune, it's still stock as delivered.
Are their any updates or preferred tunes for a 2014 Roadster with Ramair and TORS? Thanks!

Hi,
I too have a 2014 Roadster with TORS and just fitted a RamAir kit. After fitting the RamAir kit the 12 minute tune helps the bike learn. Yes there are better tunes and some other Rocketeers have asked Mr Hanso for one that's more apt.
I had the Triumph tune for the TORS before doing the RamAir. The RamAir was a doddle to fit and totally transforms the bike making it much crisper and responsive. You won't believe the induction roar.

Hi,
I too have a 2014 Roadster with TORS and just fitted a RamAir kit. After fitting the RamAir kit the 12 minute tune helps the bike learn. Yes there are better tunes and some other Rocketeers have asked Mr Hanso for one that's more apt.
I had the Triumph tune for the TORS before doing the RamAir. The RamAir was a doddle to fit and totally transforms the bike making it much crisper and responsive. You won't believe the induction roar.
I haven't made any changes as of yet. Still all stock, as delivered. I'll be installing the TORS and Ramair soon. I understand the Ramair has a great sound. I still have the standard tune, and I know I'll need a tune when I install the TORS and Ramair. I tried to start a conversation with Hanso, but I'm not sure I did it properly. I understand he's the go to guy on proper tunes. If anyone has any suggestions, my email is Leogoff@bellsouth.net. I see you're in Essex. I was just over in the UK in September for the Isle of Man Vintage Festival. Had a fantastic time! Thanks for the reply!

Tis not the addition of the RamAir that made such a huge gain, but the combo of both intake and exhaust improvement.
Check if you have a dyno tuner familiar with Tune ECU in your area.
This would be WELL WORTH, and your best results. Next best is for sure a Hanso tune.

With Tors and Ramair , both the 12 min tune and the Triumph tors tune are inadequate .
The bike will run lean and decel popping is a pain . Either the Hanso tune or a dyno tune will sweeten her right up .
I had the ecu remapped on my 2010 . Had the secondaries opened , restrictions removed on the first 2 gears and the red line increased to 7000rpm . Awesome ! :thumbsup:

With Tors and Ramair , both the 12 min tune and the Triumph tors tune are inadequate .
The bike will run lean and decel popping is a pain . Either the Hanso tune or a dyno tune will sweeten her right up .
I had the ecu remapped on my 2010 . Had the secondaries opened , restrictions removed on the first 2 gears and the red line increased to 7000rpm . Awesome ! :thumbsup:
You're not worried about revving the engine above the factory redline?

You're not worried about revving the engine above the factory redline?
Not at all . The tuner said that was conservative and has set them higher in the past ! I ride hard up the limiter between gear shifts without any negative effects . I am far more inclined to nurse the gearbox than the engine . I think they are tuned down for emission and noise control . That engine will give the beans if you unleash it ! :)

Back