Rain and Storms.

gwilliams290

Supercharged
Would somebody make it stop raining!:eek: If you guys in Texas will tell me exactly where I'll put in a request for it to come your way.

Last time it rained this much I lost two bedrooms of carpeting to the water damage. I'm going to find out if I fixed it aren't I!?!:cool:

Keep the folks in Joplin, MO in mind with your prayers. They are just up the road about
1 1/2 hours from here. The tornadoes went north of us and hit there instead of here.

I just looked at the radar and you guys are getting it again today. You are right about those folks over in Joplin. We all need to thank the lord that it didn't hit us and say a prayer for those it did.

Big T

We are getting rain again today tomorrow and wendsday and i work outside mainly,,
man,,,, im gonna have to borrow money to pay for the RAA trip i just took:(

Daughter-in-law is a first responder EMT, they went to Grove, Ok. last night.
Tornado there too, just not as bad as Joplin.
If you want to see the carnage of what a town looks like after a tornado goes through,
go the National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report, about 20 videos of the destruction..
nothing here, Thank you Jesus.
Another round headed in Right Now....
this ones headed our way....:eek:

Youngest son just called and said the rotation was about 35-40 miles out headed due East.
He's going out to his moms house to be with her through this one.
So we've got about a 30 minute reprieve before it blows through, with another one right behind the first one.
YeeHaw, should be an interesting evening...

Ya'll pray..

Been raining forever here in Maine too... Yup they said right pretty much trough atleast next week... Will I log any miles before I head to sturgis this year???

Weather forecasts a bad for today too. There's a line of bad weather that stretches from Texas to way up into Kansas that is full of twisters and more. It just went through El Reno, OK ( that's a small town just to the west of OKC, OK) and the whole line is heading east at about 60 mph. El Reno got hammered but not as bad as Joplin. Unfortunately more to come.

Weather forecasts a bad for today too. There's a line of bad weather that stretches from Texas to way up into Kansas that is full of twisters and more. It just went through El Reno, OK ( that's a small town just to the west of OKC, OK) and the whole line is heading east at about 60 mph. El Reno got hammered but not as bad as Joplin. Unfortunately more to come.
Want some storms Gary?? we have a few to spare:D

Back