FOUND: Rails, side, pannier, Touring

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
Perhaps someone has a kit unopened, or purchased a bike and doesn't like the rails . . .

Please PM me with availability, condition, offer price -- shipping to 20151

Some wishes are meant to be, you lucky dog! So says me, your ugliest Fairy Godmother you ever did see.
Brand new in boxes, complete with fittings and original invoice for US$290 .

US$35 Buy it now

This deserves a few happy dancing .gif images that @TriumPhil seems to find and post so often.

Some wishes are meant to be, you lucky dog! So says me, your ugliest Fairy Godmother you ever did see.
Brand new in boxes, complete with fittings and original invoice for US$290 .

US$35 Buy it now

This deserves one of those dancing gif images that

For your information, I now have a redundant set, obtained from another member off his 2011 bike that was not maintained well, and so has enough rust on it (as one might expect for a six-year-old bike not washed often enough) at the joints and underneath, that it is a toss-up between trying to remove the rust, or bite the bullet and send them to a re-chrome shop.

So if you be a fairy godfather for someone else who says "Darn, I missed that one" . . .

For your information, I now have a redundant set, obtained from another member off his 2011 bike that was not maintained well, and so has enough rust on it (as one might expect for a six-year-old bike not washed often enough) at the joints and underneath, that it is a toss-up between trying to remove the rust, or bite the bullet and send them to a re-chrome shop.

So if you be a fairy godfather for someone else who says "Darn, I missed that one" . . .

I don't pawn no shoddy goods, go get your 0000 fine steel wool and start polishing that chrome now!;):p:D

It is amazing how much rust and dirt it will make completely disappear before you make another 'Tourista' around here very happy.:D

Last edited:
I guess I'm confused, are these rails for sale?

Soak them for a week or two in white vinegar, it really works.
Before and after pics of a rocket brush set For a starter motor and about 10 days soaking.
638AF37F-9F48-48D6-8B02-00D5B0EA8967.jpeg
0FD9C68D-E860-4424-9AE8-753275F8D8B0.jpeg

Back