Radical R3 for sale on ebay

And you said $7k is too much ?
As for me, I would not pay $7K for that customized beast but I can appreciate the workmanship and passion its owner socked into it. I know somebody here has deep pockets.

I missed a really sweet deal for $5,500. A loaded up tour model. Just a bit too late.

Attachments

• IMG_9169.JPG
    IMG_9169.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
And you said $7k is too much ?
Hey Paul. I am based up here in Dulles (air line crew) and would love to see your bike and learn a bit more about the Rocket experience. I almost bought a nice one from Ken last summer (motor cycles of Dulles) but there is a nice one in Sterling I am looking at now. Just kicking the can.

Without forged pistons the bikes not worth the ink used to sign it over if those torque numbers are correct imho.

Some very strange decisions l, I find it beautiful, but super trapp on a turbo bike? Just confusing to use one of the most restrictive mufflers known to man on a design that’s inherently quiet and wants the most free flowing exhaust possible.

Nice color good parts bike. The only reason its still running is either he doesn't ride it or the supercramp pipes are choking it so much it won't even detonate. Still like the paint color.

Back