Manic_Mechanic

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Rocket
I have thoroughly searched 3 sheds and a two bay garage for my 05 radiator. I do not remember selling it. Went through my paypal account looking for transactions and came up empty. I have no clue where it got to but I need one. Minor leaks are fine.

I have thoroughly searched 3 sheds and a two bay garage for my 05 radiator. I do not remember selling it. Went through my paypal account looking for transactions and came up empty. I have no clue where it got to but I need one. Minor leaks are fine.
Sorry, I'm still using mine!

'Radiator' and Manic Mechanic
You did have 2 possible sales of it.

Search Results | R3Owners

Don’t buy a copy from eBay aluminium radiator cos they don’t fit - well made and will work but the covers won’t fit up correctly

Back