For Sale radiator chromed embelisher ..

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
SOLD
fits the roadster radiator not sure but it would make sense to fit the touring model as well since it is the same rad. US$60 + shipping
I will place this plate between two thin sheets of plywood before shipping to keep it from being bent .
the chrome is perfect but the picture is not bottom part is a reflection of the camera!!
DSCN0686.JPG

Last edited:
If I wasn't in the poor house I'd snap it up in a second.

how are you doing I stop at Blackfoot this spring did not see you there ? looked at a new R3 since my 2013 burned to a crisp.did not buy.
looked around for you but no show:(

how are you doing I stop at Blackfoot this spring did not see you there ? looked at a new R3 since my 2013 burned to a crisp.did not buy.
looked around for you but no show:(

Trying to get my own company up and running. I was gone from Blackfoot for a couple years but got a pink slip as my Xmas bonus from Bow and figure I'd rather have a boss that I can trust (namely me).

Trying to get my own company up and running. I was gone from Blackfoot for a couple years but got a pink slip as my Xmas bonus from Bow and figure I'd rather have a boss that I can trust (namely me).
pink slip a Xmas !! what a inconsiderate way to treat people! you are right if you can make a go of it kudos to you

Back