RAD be PRETTY, but . . .

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Just arrived and she's beautiful!
But will she fit is the question???

Rad-1.jpg Rad-2.jpg

Made of aluminum, tis heliarced as opposed to brazed on the OEM.
Hopefully stronger? @sonny

Last edited:
Not that I know of, but an interesting question.
Lets face it, there is so many cheap Chinese copies available on the market and the majority are total crap. Out there on the interweb there are so many offers and items claiming to be 'better than 'OEM'. My bike is a 2007 and so far I've had a lot of work done to it. Its history is a little murky unfortunately. The next project is to replace all water hoses, water pump and radiator - hence my interest. A report on function and fit would be gratefully appreciated.

Lets face it, there is so many cheap Chinese copies available on the market and the majority are total crap. Out there on the interweb there are so many offers and items claiming to be 'better than 'OEM'. My bike is a 2007 and so far I've had a lot of work done to it. Its history is a little murky unfortunately. The next project is to replace all water hoses, water pump and radiator - hence my interest. A report on function and fit would be gratefully appreciated.

I had no issues with the OEM, but after 6 years I installed the Samco set - so far working excellent.
This unit is so much lighter than the OEM and looks well made and sturdy.
I picked my purchase from a place in CA for easy shipping just in case . . .

Just arrived and she's beautiful!
But will she fit is the question???

Rad-1.jpg Rad-2.jpg

Made of aluminum, tis heliarced as opposed to brazed on the OEM.
Hopefully stronger? @sonny
Welds are a bit rough looking but much better than brazed. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: The core looks to be of high quality. The hardware and caps being welded is just icing on the cake. Yes we know a little bit about Heat exchangers:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Back