Race Tech shocks, forks springs with gold valves

RichRIII

.040 Over
Ride
14 R3T
i installed Race Tech heavier front springs several months ago and it was much improved but springy as they said it would be without changing the dampening. The back still was under spring, especially two up with my teenage son.

I just installed the Race Tech gold valves in the forks and Race Tech rear shocks and this thing handles like a different bike. Much crisper handling, no fork dive, stable. Race Tech will sell you the right calving and springs for your weight and riding style. Highly recommend. Made in USA not China.

Rich

Yeah had race tech gold vavles & progressive springs up front & crappie ikons on the back frt was great rear shock broke on the top eyelet created some damge sent them back they repaired them came back still with some damage on them. Witch i think should have been fixed,they live in the cupboard now .race tech r good

Yeah had race tech gold vavles & progressive springs up front & crappie ikons on the back frt was great rear shock broke on the top eyelet created some damge sent them back they repaired them came back still with some damage on them. Witch i think should have been fixed,they live in the cupboard now .race tech r good
The racetech shocks seem very well built. The center shaft is heavy duty looking and looks more for a truck than a bike.

Hi guys! I have also bought the gold valve and springs but my mechanic asked for the instructions which didn't come with it! Anyone has got the instructions for the touring model to share please?

Hi guys! I have also bought the gold valve and springs but my mechanic asked for the instructions which didn't come with it! Anyone has got the instructions for the touring model to share please?

Hi Jtanc suggest going to the www.racetech.com. They have an instructions section, maybe even email as your in Singapore I doubt there's a local agent that will help.

Think the forks on an R3T are KYB43's Only reason I know this is I was recently looking on the site for a valve kit for my bike but the R3std and R3T have different forks and there's no kit for the std.

Hope this helps

Hi Jtanc suggest going to the www.racetech.com. They have an instructions section, maybe even email as your in Singapore I doubt there's a local agent that will help.

Think the forks on an R3T are KYB43's Only reason I know this is I was recently looking on the site for a valve kit for my bike but the R3std and R3T have different forks and there's no kit for the std.

Hope this helps

I believe mine came with the instructions for a Honda, but it was the same KYB fork. Drill two sets of holes in each damper tube. Drop the gold valves just under the springs. Maybe me were set up fine.

Ride

Hope this helps

I did went to the site but the instructions given were for Honda. Although now it make sense as mentioned by @RichRIII

They're gear is great! Looking forward to the day that the company in england (forget their name), maybe traxx?, will sell to US customers. They've a full drop in setup for Roadsters that is pure tities. Its the easiest possible install, unbolt it all, drop in, bolt it up, fill to predetermined height with oil, close, done.

So jelly of you Captains in the UK lol.

Looking forward to the day that the company in england (forget their name), maybe traxx?, will sell to US customers..
Maxton? - They will sell to you once the US eliminate the restrictive additional product registration and insurance practise. Simon Becker too. The other way is order them for local collection and jump on a plane to Manchester or Liverpool.

Back