scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Arrived at the Holiday Motel this afternoon dropped the gear off and take off for the mountains nice view from the top of Clingsmans Dome at this time of year.
Now to most of you this will not make any sense but a few will know what I am talking about--------------------------Rob and Gabi put me in the rabbit room well let me tell you if I get pregnant I will not be a happy customer:eek::p:roll:

Arrived at the Holiday Motel this afternoon dropped the gear off and take off for the mountains nice view from the top of Clingsmans Dome at this time of year.
Now to most of you this will not make any sense but a few will know what I am talking about--------------------------Rob and Gabi put me in the rabbit room well let me tell you if I get pregnant I will not be a happy customer:eek::p:roll:

If u do I'll be be laughing my as$ off and ole Duke would be proud of u :roll::roll::roll:

The rabbit room is kinda dangerous, if i ever get it i will sleep with my cloths on, just in case,,:D

Holy crap!
This thread has lost me, and I have just got to bite!
Please . . . what is the rabbit room?
Been there, even stayed for several days and never heard tell of it. :cautious: :x3: :notworthy: o_O :rolleyes: :oops:

i am lost to
but there is a joke about a guy that gives out rabbit pellets and calls them smart pills if he gets some one to try one and he says thats **** u say see i told u your getting smarter already.

Back