I tried to get a pair also a few Months ago but the man stopped producing.
Maybe he is willing to make a few pair if he can sell them on front.
I would be interested as well.

Hans

I just listened to them on you tube, they do not appear to be as deep or loud compared to the accessory mufflers I have now which became even more noticeable after adding a K&N

I am running a set. Have been for 2 years now. I really like them. He did a great job with the pipes. Chrome is still 100%. Sound was just what I was looking for. They seem to be a bit more deeper sounding this year, might be just me.

He was a real nice guy to work with. Maybe if you contact him, you can work something out.
Below is his contact info.

Sivert Rask
Raask Motor AB/ Motorv. 4, 335 92
Nissafors,Sweden.
Phone no: +46-(0)370-336115
info@raask.se

I mailed to Mr. Raask:
He is willing to make the Muflers for the Touring if he can make 10 pairs.
Price will be 4200 Danish Krone which is roughly 620 dollars ex transport and imports and tax etc for you Guys. 50% payment in advance. He can start only in Spring: to busy producing other parts.

Hans

4,200.00 SEK=622.471 USD

I mailed to Mr. Raask:
He is willing to make the Muflers for the Touring if he can make 10 pairs.
Price will be 4200 Danish Krone which is roughly 620 dollars ex transport and imports and tax etc for you Guys. 50% payment in advance. He can start only in Spring: to busy producing other parts.

Hans

4,200.00 SEK=622.471 USD

I'll commit to a pair if I can hear them first, anyone know of a audio clip out there?

I had a pair on the '08 in my picture. Not loud, but deep. Nice rumble..... I like the way they look also.:cool:

Attachments

• image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 178
Back