I received an email back from them, the price is not at all bad allot better than what I was thinking. The funny thing about the set they claimed a 20hp increase with the pipes. I cant tell from the pictures if they are simply strait pipes none the less I am thinking about getting a set just to see how they are

They must be baffled to some extent I would imagine. A sound bite would be good. If they could do that it would help sell their product. Prices good compared to.......?
Maybe the TORS or Jardines?

mutt

Yup a sound byte would be nice, ... the stacks look awsome I wonder how they perform.

Last edited:
I just received another email from them a few moments ago I will see if they can get an sound byte for us all.

I can assume they are louder from the last email he stated that the tors on a bonnie were only 2db louder then stock and understood why people wanted to change he said he has not heard tors on the r3t yet. as for power he is saying +20 hp versus stock I am happy with tors for the increase but if I could get even a 20db increase I would be happy. the price I was given was 495$ including shipping, now they are over in sweden so I say thats a deal.

Last edited:
here is the reply on the sound byte this guy is fast on replying

"Hi Matt, I don´t have sound byte for my pipes and mufflers. All of my pipes and mufflers
have a perforated tube wrapped in fiberglas to take down the high metalic sound alittle.
This tube are mounted with a 6 mm screw. It´s easy to remove for more sound or repack
but they are ful open."

So if I can assume correctly if I get a set and remove the packing they will function like normal open pipes allot louder my interest is being perked more and more now since the pipes are easy to install this may just be the ticket

I was given was 495$ including shipping, now they are over in sweden so I say thats a deal.

I would get a confirmation that the price includes shipping. I inquired about those when they were first introduced and they were $595 (difference in exchange rate). In the first email I got he said that included shipping and in a subsequent email he said that didn't apply to the US and shipping added something like $150.

If you can get them for $495 shipped I'd jump on that deal.

He confirmed the price I think now he knows how to get around the customs fees. I have done that before label it a low declaired value or as a gift

Back