RAAIII Check In

All.
Gail, Blackie and I made it home this evening just before 6 pm without incident. We went on this trip having never even met anyone except Paul and Heather whom I met very briefly earlier this year at a rally in south Texas.

I'd like to thank everyone for making us so welcome, we really felt like a part of the group!

Triumph folks are really a great bunch and we had a great time, we will definitely try to do it again every chance we get!

I have promised to be less of a lurker on this site and look forward to seeing everyone again next year if not sooner.

Thanks, Lonnie

ditto for us

Diana and I returned home around 5pm today without even a close call. We had a great time. Like Lonnie said, we really felt like part of the group. We will be going to RAA again if we can.
Special thanks to Pianoman for putting everything together and being so nice to both of us.
It is always a good time when you meet such nice people and get to look at all the bikes and study all the different ways a Rocket can be modified. To each his own.
Dave

WOW what a weekend! Deb and I had a great time. We JUST pulled in about 15 minutes ago. Its now 1:30'ish A.M. and my backside is calling for Lonzo's Day Long seat. 14 1/2 hour trip home . . . 765 miles. Gail . . thanks for the beverages. We had them on ice all day (in the cooler) and I am enjoying them now.

Baggage1 had some problems on the way home but I will let him elaborate tomorrow. (safe and sound though) I'm headed for some rest.

Great group!

I pulled in just as the soccer game started and my wife (Stacy) was happy to see me! Fell into a couple of Harley at a high tempo @ St Joe and made up time! I had a great time checking out everyone's bikes and listening to stories.:D

I will repeat what others said, great to meet everyone and put a face, a name and a bike together. You folks have done lots of cool stuff.:cool:

Couldn't beat the weather in my opinion at least for the ride. Pianoman and Pig thanks for all the work you put in and letting ride along from KC on.

Hopefully I am welcome at RAAIV.

Back safely in Michigan

After 850 dry uneventful miles.

I fully concur with the previous comments regards the location, folks who attended and the bikes.........many thanks to Pianoman and Pig9R for all their efforts in making it happen and run so smoothly.

I'll be bummed if Sandy and I are unable to attand RAA IV

Pegs in good shape

You will all be surprised to hear my pegs are in perfect shape;). Chickens don't drag pegs! My checks are sore from all the smilin'.

Great pic's TonyMac.

I was rolling through them with my wife and she wanted to see pic's of the scenery, ha I thought the bikes were the scenery!

I took Lonnie's advise and said I would have more fun if she would not come along on the next trip...she is thinking about coming along:eek:.

Back