triroketman

Supercharged
I was wondering if there has been a date set for this event. I am requesting days off work this week and I need to know. I think I recall talk about Eastern Kentucky. I don't really need a location at this point just a date. If I don't request the days now I may not be able to get them later. Let me know. Thanks
Dave

Dave,
I've got a post in to Steve in the discussion about setting a date.
He knows some of us need to know pretty quick,
for vacation time,
so I'm sure he'll make a decision pretty quick.

Ah, the old have a committee to elect another committee to select another committee to develope some ideas for another committee to act on....

Seriously, hope you get some dates nailed down, I'm not going to be able to make it (start the violins now...) but I've heard the last couple (without me) have been pretty good so enjoy yourselves.

Of course you will not be able to experience my unique brand of "leading the pack" on a ride that goes gangbusters, across 5 or six lanes of traffic, making a quick exit off of the interstate, squeeling thru a red light and sliding into a parking spot at Hooter's and waiting for the others to catch up to ask them what took so long...

Dennis

10-12 dtg Kandahar
14 dtg Dubai
15 dtg Home

Hey Molinoman, I still recall that afternoon in Nashville. It certainly was a Rocket "Chinese Firedrill" at 80+ mph wasn't it?

So glad we all arrived safely to see the gals.

Last edited:
Yeah it was Rusty...I got pics, I'm surprised Flip didn't get "gelded" when he got home. I'll have to take issue with the "80", since I was in the lead...I may have gotten slightly higher on occasion...

Dennis

9-11 dtg Kandahar
13 dtg Dubai
14 dtg Home

Of course you will not be able to experience my unique brand of "leading the pack" on a ride that goes gangbusters, across 5 or six lanes of traffic, making a quick exit off of the interstate, squeeling thru a red light and sliding into a parking spot at Hooter's and waiting for the others to catch up to ask them what took so long...

Dennis

10-12 dtg Kandahar
14 dtg Dubai
15 dtg Home

Hey Molinoman, I still recall that afternoon in Nashville. It certainly was a Rocket "Chinese Firedrill" at 80+ mph wasn't it?

..I'm glad I wasn't along for that one..sounds like a buncha squids to me..

Back